From Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine
This page contains translations of the Ren'Py interface into various languages. To contribute a new translation, please make a copy of the English page, then edit it to change lines of the form:
$ config.translations[u'Are you sure you want to quit?'] = u'Are you sure you want to quit?'
so that the second string is in the target language:
$ config.translations[u'Are you sure you want to quit?'] = u'Areway ouyay uresay ouyay antway otay itquay?'
To use a translation, copy the code from the appropriate page into your game.
- English (English) - Updated for Ren'Py 6.6.3, on July 17, 2008.
- German (Deutsch) - Updated for Ren'Py 6.9.3a, On July 17, 2009.
- Italian (Italiano) - Aggiornato a Ren'Py 6.12.1, il 31 agosto, 2011. Versione italiana del gioco The Question qui.
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Russian (Русский) Обновлен для Ren'Py 6.11.2, 26 дек 2010. Кроме того, готовые локализованные дистрибутивы можно найти здесь. (Версия -- 6.9.3)
- Belarusian (Biełaruskaja) Updated for Ren'Py 6.9.2. Biełaruski pierakład the_question TUT
- Polish (Polski) - Ren'Py 6.8.1 - started in February 19th, 2009.
- Portuguese (Português) - Ren'Py 6.6.3 - started in October 7th, 2008 - being reviewed.
- TraditionalChinese (Traditional Chinese 繁體中文) - Updated for Ren'Py 6.12.0, on March 24, 2011.
- SimplifieldChinese (Simplifield Chinese 简体中文) - Updated for Ren'Py 6.11.2, on November 6, 2010.
- Slovak (Slovenčina) - incomplete - started in July 8th, 2009.
- Japanese (Japanese 日本語) - Updated for Ren'Py 6.11.2, on July 13, 2011.
- Korean (Korean 한국어) - Updated for Ren'Py 6.12.1, on May 3, 2011. Front Page also provided.
- Catalan (Catalan Català) - Created/Translated on November 19, 2009.
- Spanish-MX (Español-MX) - Updated for Ren'py 6.10.2, on July 24, 2010.
- Dutch (Nederlands) - Based on the German page
- French (Français) - Ren'Py 6.10.2 - Translated on July 6, 2010
- Swedish (Swedish)
Here, we'll log changes to the translations, so translators can know what's new.
- 2008-07-17 Added in a new section giving translations for all the user-visible strings found in the Ren'Py launcher.